1. General information
- The Service Operator of www.kmimport.pl is K-M IMPORT Kożuchowski – Marciniak Sp.J. with the registered seat in Stara Łubianka, at ul. Jana Pawła II 31, 64-932 – NIP [taxpayer ID] 764-11-94-266
- The function of the service is obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By information provided voluntarily in the forms
- By saving cookie files (so called “cookies”) on users’ devices
- By collecting web server logs by a web hosting provider
2. Information in the forms
- The service collects the information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service may also save information concerning connection settings (time-marking, IP address).
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties, unless the user’s consent is provided.
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form are processed according to the function resulting from each form, e.g. in order to process your service request or trading contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities which technically implement some of the services; in particular, it concerns forwarding information about a holder of a registered domain, to the entities being the operators of internet domains (especially the Research and Academic Computer Network), payment services or other entities which the Service Operator cooperates with.
3. Information about cookie files
- The service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (so called “cookies”) are computer data, especially text files that are stored on the Service User’s device and intended to use the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time on the user’s device and a unique number.
- The Service Operator is the entity placing cookies on the Service User’s device and obtaining access to them.
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie files parameters, or until they are removed by the User.
- Software for browsing the web (web browser) usually allows storage of cookie files on the User’s device by default. The Service Users may make changes of settings in this respect. The web browser enables removing cookie files. You can also automatically block cookies. For details see help or browser documentation.
- Restrictions to use cookie files may affect functionality available on websites.
- Cookie files are placed on the Service User’s device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, especially Google network, to display advertisements adjusted to the way in which the user uses the Service. For this purpose they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time of visiting a given website.
- In terms of information about user’s preferences collected by the Google Display Network, a user can view and edit the information derived from cookie files with a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- To produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- To maintain the Service User’s session, thanks to which the User does not need to add vehicles one after the other each time;
- To determine the user’s profile in order to display the tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
4. Server logs
- Information about some of users’ behaviours is subject to logging into the server layer. These data are used only to administer the service and to provide the most efficient service hosting services.
- The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition the following might be recorded:
- time of request,
- time of sending the response,
- name of the client’s station – identification carried out by HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the website previously viewed by the user (referrer link) – if the shift to the Service has been made by the link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above-mentioned data are associated with the individuals browsing websites.
- The above-mentioned data are used exclusively for server administration purposes.
5. Data disclosure
- The data shall be made available to third parties only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling identification of the individual are available exclusively of the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide the information collected by the Service to authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests in the scope resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files
- If a user does not wish to receive cookie files, he or she may change the browser settings. We hereby reserve, that disabling cookie files necessary for the processes of authentication, safety and maintaining the user’s preferences may make it difficult and, in extreme cases, disable the use of the websites.